Are you Ready To Take The Next Step?
Trine University is always on the lookout for talented individuals. As the largest employer in Steuben County, Trine prides itself in its employee retention, outstanding benefits, creative work environment, and its contribution to the community. Are you ready to take the next step in your professional career?
You may choose from the following option to supply us the requested documents, while filling out the online app for that listing:
- Paste letter of interest, resume and contact information in text area (of online app)
- Upload letter of interest, resume and contact information as ONE file (of online app)
- Use a combination of pasting and uploading (only ONE document upload is possible)
At present time, Trine is looking for the following new team members to join us:
Campus Safety Officer
Information Services Librarian
Executive Director of Marketing
Assistant Professor – Civil Engineering
Chemical Engineering Technician
Assistant Professor – Education
Assistant Professor of Exercise Science
Part Time Lab Instructor for Biology Labs
Engineering Technology - Faculty
Faculty Positions - Adjuncts
- Adjunct Professor - Peoria, AZ.
- SPS - Adjunct Professor - Angola
- SPS - Adjunct Professor - Columbus
- SPS - Adjunct Professor - Ft. Wayne
- SPS - Adjunct Professor - Indianapolis
- SPS - Adjunct Professor - Logansport
- SPS - Adjunct Professor - Schererville
- SPS - Adjunct Professor - South Bend
- SPS - Adjunct Professor - Sturgis, MI
- SPS - Adjunct Professor - Virtual Campus
- SPS - Adjunct Professor - Warsaw
1 University Avenue
Angola, Indiana 46703-1764
Note: All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States and official transcripts at the time of employment. Please supply letter of interest, resume and contact information for three professional references.
Trine University is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing a highly qualified staff that reflects the diversity of our great nation.