Internships and Co-ops
Below are some Job/Internship opportunities you can explore while attending Trine:
- Wright-Patterson Airforce Base – Summer research.
- Cooper Tire – Computer-controlled manufacturing.
- DLZ – Multi-disciplinary architecture and planning firm.
- BAE Engineering – Aircraft engine controls
- Delphi – Integrated circuit fabrication.
- ITT – Military radio design
Cooperative employment is formalized in a full-time Trine University course: CO 050 - Co-Op Employment. Students must pre-register for this course before each semester's work assignment. A co-op experience may also be used for program credits through the course: CO 453 Co-Op Work Experience. This is a 3-credit course that students may register for in their senior year if they have completed three co-op assignments (including summer) the last term of co-op being within a calendar of graduation. The 3-credit course may be counted in the degree credit hour requirement (132 hours). Senior students in the 3-credit course are expected to submit a formal report detailing technical aspects of their employment.