The Bachelor of Science with a major in Psychology program is one of the more popular majors, offering a solid education in this behavior science through diverse course offerings, covering forensic psychology, abnormal psychology, psychology of addiction, counseling, personality, human sexuality and marriage and family.
Many students combine psychology by double majoring in criminal justice, one of the nation's fastest growing job fields. The list of minors at Trine is impressive and includes communication, criminal justice, history and psychology, among many others. We have advisors who are knowledgeable and will assist you in getting as much value as possible from your experience at Trine.
The psychology major will provide students with:
- competency in psychology, including requisite skills in analyzing human behavior.
- a broad range of research and skills relating to psychology.
- understanding and be able to apply psychological concepts and principles.
- knowledge of the ethical questions and issues in psychology.
- a broad understanding of all major areas of psychology.