No organization can survive without managing its money
An accounting degree offers career opportunities in a number of different areas, including:
- Public Accounting (consulting, auditing, tax)
- Managerial Accounting (manufacturing, retail, service)
- Governmental Accounting (municipal, state, federal)
- Nonprofit Accounting (education, charitable, health services)
- Forensic Accounting (FBI, Internal Revenue Service)
- Information Systems (computer consulting, implementation, training, internal auditing)
Each accounting degree at Trine University is tailor-made according to the student's interests. An accounting degree can also help a student achieve a certification.
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant)
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor)
- CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)
- CFP (Certified Financial Planner)
The Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is the premier accounting certification. A student wishing to sit for the CPA exam, for example, must complete 150 credit hours.
The accounting program at Trine University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Ketner School of Business
1 University Avenue
Angola, Indiana 46703