Student Spotlight, Andrew R. Hein, 1998
Employer Grippo & Elden LLC, associate, started January 2006; prior to that Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, associate (2003-05)
Georgetown University Law Center (Juris Doctor, May 03)
- Magna Cum Laude (top 10 percent of class)
- Order of the Coif (honor society)
- CALI Award for Best Examination (in two classes Civil Procedure and Secured Transactions)
- Who's Who American Law Students (2001-03)
- Jannen Renaissance Scholar Award.
- NAIA Academic All-American.
- Varsity Soccer Goalkeeper.
- Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity.
- Voted Mr. Trine University (1997-98).
- Outstanding Sophomore and Senior.
- Toledo Section American Institute of Chemical Engineers (1996, 1998).
- American Chemical Society Outstanding College Chemistry Student Award (1997).
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Clifford B. Scott Award (Highest GPA in fraternity) (1997, 1998).
- Alpha Chi Honor Society.
- Tau Beta Pi Honor Society.
- Omega Chi Epsilon Honor Society (Chemical Engineering Honor Society).
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society (Freshman Honor Society).
- Who's Who Among College Students.
- United States Academic Association All-American Scholar.
- President's List (eleven quarters).