Mindee Gleason, 2000 graduate
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Mindee Gleason has been employed with Jack Henry and Associates since 2001. She currently is the Symitar™ Applications Support Manager within the Centurion Disaster Recovery® division. In this role, she assists financial institutions from across the United States with their annual disaster recovery testing and their business recovery during actual disaster situations.
She was instrumental in the recovery of several financial institutions following hurricanes Katrina and Rita in 2005.
Prior to her employment at Jack Henry and Associates, she was a software engineer at ITT Industries. There she worked on projects, such as the Joint Tactical Radio System (JTRS), and the Next Generation Air/Ground Communications System (NEXCOM), a communications system designed to replace technology currently in use by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Mindee earned a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from Tri-State University in 2000. She was the 2000 R.B. Stewart Award recipient, as well as the Distinguished Senior in Mathematics and Computer Science.
Recent Destinations of Computer Science Graduates:
- Asama Coldwater Manufacturing - Automotive brake parts supplier for Honda
- Adaptive Micro-ware - Digital video, audio, and data delivery systems
- Cooper Standard Automotive - Global automotive supplier
- Investigo - Wealth management data center
- ITT - High-technology engineering and manufacturing
- Jack Henry & Associates - Information systems and services for financial institutions
- Logikos - Custom software development and systems integration
- Owens Products - Automotive accessory products
- Raytheon - Defense and aerospace systems supplier
- U.S. Government
- Vestil - Manufacturing and distributing of materials handling equipment