Tochigi - Trine University Scholarship
To celebrate the 10-year sister-state relationship between Indiana and Tochigi Prefecture, Trine University is pleased to present the Trine University-Tochigi Scholarship. The Trine University-Tochigi Scholarship, valued at $10,000 (U.S. dollars) annually ($40,000 over four years), is available to Tochigi residents, or undergraduate students attending college in any Tochigi university, provided they meet the following standards required at Trine:
- Applicant must be a high school graduate.
- Applicant must have been accepted for at least one academic year of study at Trine.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing at the time of application.
- Download the application form.
- Applicants must request a certified transcript from their home institution. These records must include an English translation of the subjects studied and grades received in those subjects. Also, please provide an explanation of the school's grading system.
- Applicants should request one reference letter from their academic advisor.
- Applications should be received by May 10, and completed by June 20, 2013 (60 days prior to the beginning of Fall Semester classes on August 20, 2013).
- Notification of the selected candidates will be made within two weeks of the completed application date.
Guidelines for the Completion of Application:
The following documentation must be included in your application:
- Completed application form
- Certified transcript from your home institution
- One reference letter from an academic advisor from your home institution
Further information can be obtained from, and applications should be submitted to:
Director of International Admission and Services
One University Avenue
Angola, IN 46703