Online applications and application process for Trine University Graduate programs.
Master of Business Administration -
Master of Science with a major in Criminal Justice
Master of Science with a major in Engineering Management
Master of Science in Leadership
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Complete a FAFSA (optional)
- Apply to Trine University
- Send official transcripts
- Provide three letters of recommendation. Two letters from former instructors/employers and a character reference from a non-family member.
- Provide a well-written essay. Essay should explain why the candidate would like to
attend graduate school, future career endeavors, and the candidate's plan for success
in graduate school.
- Main Campus - Included in application process
- SPS - Send to the campus nearest you
- Provide GMAT or GRE Scores (optional).
Path 1: Freshman Admission - [ Apply ]
This path, for incoming freshmen meeting specific criteria, allows students to complete a 6-year plan of study with a bachelor's degree in either exercise science or biology and a graduate degree in physical therapy.
- 3.5 High School GPA
- Top 25% of High School Class
- SAT above 1150 / ACT above 25
- Completed Application
- By the end of the second undergraduate year, the student must complete 40 hours of observation of PT patient care documented using the clinical observation verification form.
DPT Application Process - Path 2
Path 2: Graduate Admission - [ Apply ]
This path is for students who will have a bachelor's degree prior to entering the DPT program.
- Evidence that a bachelor's degree will be completed prior to entry into the program.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 and no grade lower than a C.
- Evidence that the following prerequisite courses will be completed prior to entering
into the program:
- Two courses in biological sciences (excluding botany and zoology) with labs
- Two courses in general chemistry with labs
- One course in human anatomy with lab
- One course in human physiology with lab
- Two courses in general physics with labs
- One course in psychology
- One course in statistics
- Completed Application
- Three completed recommendation forms: one from a person qualified to evaluate your academic performance (such as a former instructor) is required; one from a licensed physical therapist or physician is suggested.
- Completion of 40 hours of observation of PT patient care documented using the clinical observation verification form.
Applications for the 2016 class will be accepted after May 1, 2015
Note: All online applications are FREE.