Graduate Programs Application
- Fort Wayne Health Sciences Campus
- College of Graduate and Professional Studies (adult/nontraditional students) - Apply
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science with a major in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science with a major in Engineering Management
- Lou Holtz Master of Science in Leadership
- Master of Science in Information Studies
- Complete a FAFSA (optional)
- Apply to Trine University
- Provide a well-written essay. Essay should explain why the candidate would like to attend graduate school, future career endeavors, and the candidate's plan for success in graduate school. (main campus only - part of application)
- Send official transcripts
- Provide three letters of recommendation. Two letters from former instructors/employers and a character reference from a non-family member.
- Provide GMAT or GRE Scores (if applicable).
- Send Resume
Students studying at main campus can mail or email documents to:
One University Ave.
Angola, IN 46703