We have the talent you need!
Trine University students are known for their comprehensive educational backgrounds. Our students come to you with excellent time management skills, team concept attitudes and the winning approach that you need in your organization. Over 50% of our students are active student athletes. They possess outstanding leadership skills that match their creativity and inventiveness. When you graduate with a degree from Trine University, you are ready to work in a multi-continent and global workforce. It’s a Trine Thing!
Trine University Career Services seeks to complement our academic mission by educating and empowering students to take ownership of their professional development as lifelong learners. Trine University students excel in a global society. Career Services provides programs and services that create opportunities for employers, students, and faculty to engage in mutually beneficial partnerships that meet the needs of an evolving workforce.
Career Services provides lifelong assistance to our current students and our honored alumni. Services are available for:
- Coordinated Career Development
- Career Assessments
- How To Create A Winning Resume and Cover Letter
- Job Shadowing / Informational Interviews
- Personal Branding
- Job Search Assistance
- Interview Techniques
- Internship & Co-Op Opportunities
- On Campus Industry Nights
- Alumni Resources / Networking / Mentoring
- On-Line Resources via TrineCareers.org
- Career Fairs
- Employer Relations
- Career Services Facebook & Twitter Accounts
- Daily Announcement & E-Mail Alerts
Career Services Staff:
Linda Cooper, M.B.A., M.A.
Director of Career Services
260.665.4124 | email@example.com
Associate Director of Career Services
(260) 665-4123 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer Outreach Coordinator
(260) 665-4558 | email@example.com