View available internships and co-ops
Internships & Co-Ops
Go beyond the classrooms and labs and have opportunities to learn without limits. Experiential learning enhances traditional coursework and laboratories. While working in their chosen field students apply what they have learned in the classroom; gain major related experience and develop professional attributes.
What are the differences?
Finding internships and co-ops
- Meet with the Employment Specialist for your major
- Review industries, locations, skill levels and work requirements
- Prepare marketing materials including resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile
- Network at employer events such as career fairs, industry nights, information sessions, guest speakers
Where do interns and co-ops work?
This list is small sample of the employers who hire Trine University students.
- Advanced Testing Lab-Indianapolis, IN
- Angie's List-Indianapolis, IN
- Ariel-Mt. Vernon, OH
- Athletes with Purpose (AWP)-Ft. Wayne, IN
- BAE Systems-Ft. Wayne, IN
- Bowen Center-Multiple locations
- Branch County Coalition-Coldwater, MI
- Commonwealth Associates-Jackson, MI
- Crossroad Engineers-Indianapolis, IN
- Dart Container-Mason, MI
- DuPont – Gibson City, IL
- Ft. Wayne Tin Caps-Ft. Wayne, IN
- Harman-Multiple Locations
- Harris (Exelis)-Ft. Wayne, IN
- Honda-Multiple Locations
- Medical Protective-Ft. Wayne, IN
- Northeastern Center-Angola, IN
- Parker Engineered Seals-Syracuse, IN
- Parkview Health-Ft. Wayne, IN
- Rolls-Royce-Indianapolis, IN
- Steel Dynamics-Multiple Locations