NACE (National Association of Colleges and Employers) defines an internship as follows:
An internship is a form of experiential learning that integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting. Internships give students the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in professional fields they are considering for career paths; and give employers the opportunity to guide and evaluate talent.
Opportunities are available in diverse industries and corporate settings and can be completed for credit for most majors. Job seekers can visit Trinecareers.org for internship job postings!
This list is small sample of the employers who hire Trine University interns.
- Advanced Testing Lab-Indianapolis, IN
- Angie's List-Indianapolis, IN
- Athletes with Purpose (AWP)-Ft. Wayne, IN
- BAE Systems-Ft. Wayne, IN
- Bowen Center-Multiple locations
- Branch County Coalition-Coldwater, MI
- Commonwealth Associates-Jackson, MI
- Crossroad Engineers-Indianapolis, IN
- Exelis (ITT)-Ft. Wayne, IN
- Ft. Wayne Tin Caps-Ft. Wayne, IN
- Medical Protective-Ft. Wayne, IN
- Northeastern Center-Angola,IN
- Parker Engineered Seals-Ft. Wayne, IN
- Parkview Health-Ft. Wayne, IN
- Rieke Packaging Corp.-Auburn, IN