Part-Time Admission CoordinatorEmployee Type: Part Time Location: Angola, IN Experience: High school degree is required. Preference will be given to those who have previous experience working in a private college/university office of admission. Did you know: U.S. News and World Report ranks Trine among the Midwest's Best Colleges.
Provide part-time, clerical, data-entry and other support services for the Office of Admission, including monitoring, completing, and processing all student applications and subsequent documentation.
Working with the enrollment staff from the main Trine University campus in Angola, Indiana and reporting to the Director of Admission, the Admission Coordinator assists in the processing of applications and communication flow with prospective undergraduate and graduate students.
In addition, they will assist with the Director with university engagement with other universities to include, but not limited to, contract preparation, program offerings, and other documents required by government institutions.
This position is a part-time job share with expectations of 25 hours per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain database of applicants and process their files
- Manage print materials and printed communications
- Communicate with prospective students via e-mail
- Clerical organization of transcripts, scores, and other documents
- Word processing and other clerical responsibilities necessary to maintain communications between Trine University and other universities
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Admission
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have strong organizational skills, an attention to detail, enthusiasm to communicate with students, and a desire to help represent Trine University well in a worldwide market. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Language Skills: Individual must be fluent with the English language
- Mathematical Skills: Individual must possess adequate mathematical skills
- Reasoning Ability: Individual must possess adequate reasoning skills
- Computer Skills: Individual must possess above average computer skills with various software applications relative to this position
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None required
- Other Skills and Abilities: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary will be based on qualifications.