Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Job OverviewEmployee Type: Full Time Required Education: A Ph.D. in chemistry or closely related field. Location: Angola, IN
Salary: Salary will be based on qualifications.
Trine University invites applications for a full-time position in the Dept. of Science beginning August 2014. Teaching responsibilities will focus on general and organic chemistry.
The ideal candidate will:
- demonstrate excellence and innovation in teaching
- participate in campus culture and administration
- contribute to a highly collaborative department
- passionately advise and mentor students
Did you know: U.S. News and World Report ranks Trine among the Midwest's Best Colleges.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match.
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1 ½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service Education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children.
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
Review of candidates will begin immediately and will close when the position is filled.
Candidates should attach a letter of interest, a curriculum vita detailing all academic and professional experience, (unofficial) graduate transcripts, and the contact information for three references.