Director of Digital MarketingEmployee Type: Full Time Location: Angola, IN Experience: BA/BS degree in web development and design, marketing, or a related field of study preferred. HTML fluency required.
Qualified candidate will possess excellent web design and development and technical skills in order to effectively manage digital marketing initiatives including the university's website and social media program.
Did you know: U.S. News and World Report ranks Trine among the Midwest's Best Colleges.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In accordance with the needs of various institution constituents served by Trine, the Director of Digital Marketing will support the Brand & Integrated Marketing Department by facilitating front-end/back-end website design and development, website programs and research, online content, writing initiatives, and web related projects, including the monitoring and assessment of web metrics.
- This person will work to promote Trine through premier, accurate, brand consistent, visually appealing websites.
- Provide CMS training, administration, implementation and support to Trine personnel to enable individuals to update their own content areas of the website and in the established voice for the institution.
- Ensure all information remains current in content areas of the web and that marketing standards as well as editorial writing standards are maintained for website text.
- In addition, this person shall manage the campus wide social media effort.
- This shall include content creation, enforcement of policy, training of community managers, staying current with new and emerging media, evaluation of program's success, etc.
- Manage and implement an integrated social media marketing and communication plan for major campus events and programs.
- Oversee, design, and execute e -mail templates or e-mail newsletters for internal departments as part of the overall marketing and branding strategy.
- Provide training and monitor all campaigns.
- Work as a team member in the development of content strategies and implementation plans.
- Provide support on special projects related to marketing of Trine programs, events, and initiatives as assigned.
- Experience working on large-scale website projects and enhancements to existing sites
- Understanding of social media marketing and its value in digital strategy
- A passion for usability and keen interest in new technologies and Web trends
- Ability to think beyond traditional solutions and solve problems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas with excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated proofreading and editing skills
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Exhibits ability to handle multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. An individual must be able to safeguard confidential and sensitive information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Language Skills: Individual must be fluent with the English language.
- Mathematical Skills: Individual must possess adequate mathematical skills.
- Reasoning Ability: Individual must possess adequate reasoning skills.
- Computer Skills: Individual must possess above average computer skills with various software applications relative to this position.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None required.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts.
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match.
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1 ½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children.
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy.
See plan documents for benefit details.
Salary will be based on qualifications.
Are you ready to join Trine? Click to apply
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.