Assistant/Associate Professor Forensic Science Program Director
Employee Type: Full Time
Required Education: MS, MD or PhD
Location: Angola, IN
Experience: Preference given to the candidate holding an MD or PhD in Forensic Science or a closely related field.
Did you know: U.S. News and World Report ranks Trine among the Midwest's Best Colleges.
Trine University invites applications for a full-time position in the Dept. of Science beginning Fall 2014. Teaching responsibilities will focus on teaching forensic science courses as well as courses in chemistry and biology. Other duties will include overseeing the maintenance of the forensic science program. Duties will begin August 2014.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- demonstrate excellence and innovation in teaching
- participate in campus culture and administration
- contribute to a highly collaborative department
- passionately advise and mentor students
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts
- Retirement – after one year of service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match.
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1 ½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service Education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children.
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy
Are you ready to join Trine? Click to apply
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.