Trine is always on the lookout for talented individuals. As the largest employer in Steuben County, Trine prides itself in its employee retention, outstanding benefits, creative work environment, and its contribution to the community. Are you ready to take the next step in your professional career?
You may choose from the following option to supply us the requested documents, while filling out the online app for that listing:
- Paste letter of interest, resume and contact information in text area (of online app)
- Upload letter of interest, resume and contact information as ONE file (of online app)
- Use a combination of pasting and uploading (only ONE document upload is possible)
1 University Avenue
Angola, Indiana 46703-1764
Note: All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States and official transcripts at the time of employment. Please supply letter of interest, resume and contact information for three professional references.
Trine University is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing a highly qualified staff that reflects the diversity of our great nation.
Trine University remains committed to cultivating diversity, inclusion and fairness. As a leading private institution of higher education, Trine fosters a culture of understanding, growth and inquiry; values the diverse qualities of its students, faculty and staff; promotes an inclusive environment free of discrimination and intolerance; and welcomes everyone.
Trine will not allow discrimination and will continue to grant admission and provide educational opportunities without regard to race, age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, religion or veteran status. The culture of Trine University dictates that these same standards of acceptance apply to all faculty, staff, alumni and community members.
Staff Positions (main campus)
- Building Maintenance
- Director - Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- Campus Safety Officer - Part Time
- Housekeeper - Full-Time
- Seasonal Housekeeper
Staff Positions (branch campuses)
Faculty Positions (main campus)
- Academic Coordinator of Clinical Education (Asst/Assoc Professor)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Design Engineering Technology
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Biomedical and Mechanical Engineering
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Clinical Coordinator - Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Adjunct Professor - ESL
- Adjunct Professor - Forensic Science
- Adjunct Professor - Humanities & Communication
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Business Administration
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Science in Leadership
- Part Time Instructor - Biology Labs
- Part Time Instructor - Chemistry Labs
Adjunct Positions (branch campuses)
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Business Administration - Logansport, IN
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Science - Criminal Justice
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Science - Engineering Management
- Adjunct Professor - Design Engineering Technology
- Adjunct Professor - Earth Science
- Adjunct Professor - Peoria, AZ.
- Adjunct Professor - Angola, IN, Centreville, MI, Columbus, IN, Ft. Wayne, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Logansport, IN, South Bend, IN, Virtual Campus, Warsaw, IN