Student Accounts AdministratorEmployee Type: Full Time Location: Angola, IN Experience: Bachelor Degree and one year of related experience or a combination of an Associates Degree and three years of related experience and/or training. Did you know: U.S. News and World Report ranks Trine among the Midwest's Best Colleges.
Responsible for the maintenance of student accounts: billing, reporting, collections and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process billings/statements, student payments and adjustments, financial aid disbursements, bookstore credits, student refund requests, collections, and maintain student accounts.
- Administer tuition payment plan
- Administer and maintain Tuition Loan Deferment and Schell Programs
- Maintain student insurance; reconcile account receivable to general ledger
- Generate government invoices, state invoices, international invoices, reports and taxes
- Become proficient on the report writer tool, Infomaker
- Learn all facets of Jenzabar EX
- Maintain proficiency of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and moderate understanding of Access
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. An individual must be able to safeguard confidential and sensitive information. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Language Skills: Individual must be fluent with the English language.
- Mathematical Skills: Individual must possess adequate mathematical skills.
- Reasoning Ability: Individual must possess adequate reasoning skills.
- Computer Skills: Individual must possess above average computer skills with various software applications relative to this position.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None required.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts.
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match.
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1 ½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children.
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy.
See plan documents for benefit details.
Salary will be based on qualifications.
Are you ready to join Trine? Click to apply
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.