To celebrate the 10-year sister-state relationship between Indiana and Tochigi Prefecture, Trine University is pleased to present the Trine University-Tochigi Scholarship. The Trine University-Tochigi Scholarship, valued at $10,000 (U.S. dollars) annually ($40,000 over four years), is available to Tochigi residents, or undergraduate students attending college in any Tochigi university, provided they meet the following standards required at Trine:
- Applicant must be a high school graduate.
- Applicant must have been accepted for at least one academic year of study at Trine.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing at the time of application.
Steps for the completing the application:
The following documentation must be included in your application:
- Complete/Fill out application form (below)
- Certified transcript from your home institution
- One reference letter from an academic advisor from your home institution
- Applications should be received by May 10, and completed by June 20, 2013 (60 days prior to the beginning of Fall Semester classes on August 20, 2013).
- Notification of the selected candidates will be made within two weeks of the completed application date.
Further information can be obtained from, and applications should be submitted to:David Colbert Director of International Admission and Services One University Avenue Angola, IN 46703 USA
Phone: 1.260.665.4833 Fax: 1.260.665.4578