"Trine University Middle College opened up the possibility for me to attend college overseas by giving me a chance to obtain credits I wouldn't have gotten in high school. I left high school with a year of college already under my belt; this gave me the chance to pursue a bachelor's degree in business and economics while in Europe."
The Academic Experience
"a concurrent enrollment program"
Our Academic Experience courses are offered in the high school building and are taught by high school teachers who have the academic qualifications to be hired as adjunct faculty, (through Trine University) allowing the student to earn dual credit for the courses.
If you attend one of the high schools listed and are interested in enrolling, speak to your high school guidance counselor about having these courses added to your schedule.
- Adams Central High School, Monroe, IN
- Angola High School, Angola, IN
- Carroll High School, Fort Wayne, IN
- Eastside High School, Butler, IN
- Fremont High School, Fremont, IN
- Hamilton Community High School, Hamilton, IN
- Heritage High School, Monroeville, IN
- The Howe School, Howe, IN
- The Impact Institute, Kendallville, IN
- Lakeland High School, LaGrange, IN
- Lakewood Park Christian School, Auburn, IN
- National Network for Digital Schools, Rochester, PA
- Northrop High School, Fort Wayne, IN
- Sturgis High School, Sturgis, MI
- West Noble High School, Ligonier, IN
- Westview High School, Topeka, IN
The Academic Experience course cost is $50 per credit hour. This amounts to significant savings when compared to the typical college course cost.
Trine University Middle College is a member of the National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships (NACEP) and is listed on the Indiana Preferred Provider List for dual credit on the high school campus.