School of Health Sciences
The School of Health Sciences, Trine's sixth school, offers the the Doctor of Physical Therapy program and a new Master of Physician Assistant Studies (beginning 2017). However, Trine is also considering other health care-related programming within the new school.
"This is an exciting and historic time at Trine as we add the School of Health Sciences and offer our first doctoral program," said Trine president Earl D. Brooks II, Ph.D. "It is with great preparation and deliberation that we add this school and program to prepare students to meet the growing regional and national demand for physical therapists."
The School of Health Sciences offers the following versatile programs:
- Exercise Science (BS) | Major
- Pre-Medical Professional Track
- Pre-Physician Assistant Studies Professional Track
- Pre-Physical Therapy Professional Track
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies (beginning 2017)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
White Coat Ceremony 2015
Trine University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, www.ncahlc.org. Telephone 312.263.0456.