The Office of the Registrar is responsible for maintaining timely and accurate records of the academic progress of students while maintaining the privacy and security of those records. The office is located in Forman Hall.Ordering Transcripts
To order a transcript, a written request should be sent to the Registrar’s Office by letter or by fax. No e-mail requests are being accepted at this time.
Requests should contain the following:
- The address where the transcript is to be mailed;
- The name and date of birth of the person ordering the transcript;
- Whether an official or personal copy is needed; and
- The signature of the person ordering the transcript.
There is a $3.00 charge per copy for all official transcripts.
Enrolled (current) students may receive personal copies of their transcript at no charge, with a written request.
Mail requests to the following address:
Office of the Registrar
1 University Avenue
Angola, IN 46703-1764 or
- Faculty, click here for Online Grade Entry.
- Students - Use this link to access information regarding your schedule, grades, student account information and other useful data.
- Instruction on How to fill out the Online Registration.
- To access the student Online Registration site click here.
- For Term Course Listings - Click Here
- For Info about FERPA - click Here
Any Questions? Contact our knowledgeable staff:
Transfer Student Coordinator