Learning at Trine takes all kinds of forms. You'll go beyond the classrooms and labs and have opportunities to Learn without Limits. Cooperative Education allows you to do just that.
Co-op Program Benefits
- Upon graduation with cooperative education you have a minimum of 45 weeks of major related experience
- You have a competitive advantage over non-co-op students
- Co-op students tend to start full-time employment at higher salaries
- Earn a competitive salary
- Meet professionals working in your major
- Apply what you learn in the classroom
- Special distinction noted on the diploma and at graduation
Who is eligible?
- Full-time engineering students
- Minimum GPA 2.4
- 30 credit hours completed
Does it delay graduation?
- Yes, graduation may be delayed one year depending on when you start the position and the number of credits you have earned.
How do I find a co-op job?
- Contact Terry Johnson, Program Manager at 260.665.4123 or e-mail
- Upload resume to www.trinecareers.org
- Attend career fairs, information sessions
- Network with professors, alums, family and friends