The Lou Holtz Master of Science in Leadership (MSL) degree program at Trine offers adults holding bachelor's degrees in business, engineering, arts and sciences a new career dimension - leadership. Visionary, strategic leadership skills enhance success in all of these career areas.
- Biomedical Regulatory Affairs
- Business Administration
- Healthcare Systems Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Instructional Leadership - Higher Education
- International Studies
- Nonprofit Organizational Studies
- Sport Management
- Strategic Foresight & Entrepreneurship
- Sustainable and Environmental Management
Designed for working professionals, the MSL develops the theoretical and applied leadership knowledge, capabilities and characteristics needed to positively impact organizations across multiple sectors.
Concentrations may be pursued as stand-alone graduate certificates, preparing students for nationally recognized exams such as the Certified Global Business Professional, Regulatory Affairs Certification, and Leed Green Associate certification.
This degree will provide unique offerings that will serve the needs of the business, engineering, arts and science sectors. The concentrations will build the capabilities of individuals desiring to lead in:
- Global Business
- Nonprofit organizations
- Sustainable business
- Entrepreneurial markets
- Business incubator guidance
- Data administration and analysis
- Engineering Technology
- Financial advising and analysis
- Biomedical engineering