The Thomas and Joy LaCour Golf Management students at Trine University develop competencies in:
- club fitting/design,
- leading successful golf operations,
and other skills necessary in being an effective manager.
Students have access to indoor learning labs, Trine's 18-hole golf course, and winning techniques and ideologies used by PGA professionals and experienced instructors.
An interview with 2015 alum Brandon Snell.
In the golf management program at Trine University, you'll gain hands-on experience:
- Club repair and fitting
- Provide live instruction
- Participate in event management
- Join Tee It Up Trine, a golf management organization
- Send golf clubs to Bunkers for Bagdad to be distributed to American troops world-wide
- Indoor winter junior clinics
- Experiential learning at Zollner Golf Course
Points of Pride
Our program boasts a 100% job placement rate upon graduation.
Our graduates are employed in all facets of the industry: club professionals, sales, designers, tour representatives, tournament coordinators, and many more.