The Thomas and Joy LaCour Golf Management students at Trine University develop competencies in:
- club fitting/design,
- leading successful golf operations,
and other skills necessary in being an effective manager.
Students have access to indoor learning labs, Trine's 18-hole golf course, and winning techniques and ideologies used by PGA professionals and experienced instructors.
Our Golf Management Networking Event with speakers/visiting professionals from
Meridian Hills Country Club, Crooked Lake Golf Course, Crooked Stick Golf Club, and Morris Park Country Club
In the Bachelor of Science in business administration with a major in golf management program at Trine University, you'll gain hands-on experience:
- Club repair and fitting
- Provide live instruction
- Participate in event management
- Join Tee It Up Trine, a golf management organization
- Send golf clubs to Bunkers for Bagdad to be distributed to American troops worldwide
- Indoor winter junior clinics
- Experiential learning at Zollner Golf Course
A Day In The Life of A Golf Management Student
See more Golf management videos
Points of Pride
Our program boasts a 100% job placement rate upon graduation.
Our graduates are employed in all facets of the industry: club professionals, sales, designers, tour representatives, tournament coordinators, and many more.