Don't forget to...
1. Visit the Trine campus.
2. Send in any new test results.
- If you will be taking the SAT and/or ACT after your acceptance, please be sure to have the scores sent directly to us.
- Our SAT code is 1811
- Our ACT code is 1250
3. Pay the $300 enrollment deposit
- Once you have decided to attend Trine, submit the $300 enrollment deposit to the Office of Admission prior to May 1. You may pay the deposit online. The deposit is not refundable after May 1.
4. Complete the housing contract and information sheet
- Paper copies can be sent to the Office of Admission. Click on the following links for electronic versions of the forms:
- Housing Information and Housing Contract Forms
- Description of Residence Hall
5. Sign and return Financial Aid Award Letter
- Make any changes on the award letter to loan amounts and CWS program to decline and/or reduce
- Return preferably within 15 days of receipt
- This information can be accessed at MyTrineFA after you have received your initial financial aid award letter.
6. Register for Summer Orientation and Registration (SOAR) by completing questionnaire:
- Once all of these steps have been completed, use the Questionnaire for New Students to get signed up for SOAR and answer questions to help your academic adviser complete your class schedule. Click here for the Questionnaire for New Students.
7. If you are taking out a student or parent loan
- Complete Direct Stafford (Student) Master Loan Promissory Note
- Complete Direct Student Loan Entrance Interview
- Complete Direct PLUS (Parent) Master Promissory Note with PLUS Pre Approval
- All of these forms can be completed at studentloans.gov after June 7, 2010
- Additional information is available on line at www.trine.edu/loans
- Please note that the Master Prom Notes need to be completed in order for the loans to appear on your billing statement. If they are not appearing on your fall billing statement, it may mean that we do not have the Master Prom Notes on file.
8. If you will be waiving medical insurance
- Click here to waive the University insurance
10. Start Classes