To do list for transfer students
- Visit the Trine campus. (Click here to set up your visit online or click here to view our interactive map).
- Apply online
- Send official high school transcript to us. (Transcript Release Form).
- Send us your official transcript(s) from attended college's
- Pick up a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) from your college’s financial aid office or go online to www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- File the FAFSA form: You may file online or mail the paper form
Indiana students must have FAFSA to the processor by March 10th to qualify for state aid. If necessary, Indiana students must have all corrections to their FAFSA completed by June 1 to qualify for state aid.
- Mail the $300 enrollment deposit ($150 tuition fee and $150 housing damage tuition deposit) to the Office of Admission, or you may pay the deposit online. The deposit is refundable until May 1.
- Mail the housing contract and information form to the Office of Admission.
- Complete and mail the Questionnaire for New Students form. This form also allows for you to sign up for one of our Summer Orientation Programs (SOAR).
- Sign and return Financial Aid Award Letter:
- Make any changes on the award letter to loan amounts and CWS program to decline and/or reduce amounts. Return within 15 days of receipt
- Start Classes
If you are taking out a Federal student or parent loan:
- Complete and return Federal Stafford (Student) Loan Promissory Note
- Complete and return Student Loan Entrance Interview, online or paper form
- Complete and return PLUS (Parent) Loan Application.