At Trine, our students are our greatest source of pride. So when we meet a prospective student who has the smarts, the character, the drive, and the “it” factor to achieve great things here, we’ll do whatever it takes to make sure financial barriers are reduced.
Here are a few things for you to consider when it comes to financing your Trine University experience:
- Each year we award more than $24 million in institutional undergraduate scholarships and grants.
- Our tuition is affordable, and is the same whether you’re coming from within Indiana or from out of state.
- Our goal is to graduate students in four years, unlike many other colleges and public universities where it takes at least five years.
- U.S. News & World Report has ranked Trine as one of the best colleges in the Midwest for students graduating with the least amount of debt.
- With the help of our financial assistance, undergraduate scholarships & grants, loans, and co-ops, Trine’s annual tuition and fees are often comparable to what you’d find at large,public universities.
Meanwhile, the experience you’ll have gained will be unparalleled. That’s why you’ll find our 25,000 alumni succeeding at places like GE Aviation, Honda, Cummins, Rockwell, BAE Systems, Chesapeake Energy, and Caterpillar, among many others. And you’ll find our students accepted into graduate programs at institutions such as Stanford, Yale, Michigan, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech, the Air Force Institute of Technology, and more.