As a Tri-State/Trine alumnus or alumnae, you're in great company. Our graduates have gone on to distinguish themselves in business, engineering, education, science, and a wide variety of other fields. We'd love to hear from you about your latest achievements—please take the time to update your information and read about your classmates' newest accomplishments.
Visit our Alumni Awards page, to see who has been recognized by our institution for their service, achievements, and success in the community and professional life.
If you're interested in becoming more involved with Trine University, there are plenty of opportunities, such as serving as a class agent, joining the Alumni Board, or teaming with the Office of Admission to Pay It Forward. Please feel free to contact our staff for more information on the ways your enthusiasm and energy can benefit your alma mater.
Alumni Association Membership Eligibility:
- Any graduate of Tri-State College, Tri-State University, or Trine University;
- Anyone, who has attended for at least two years or has equivalent of 48 credit hours;
- Other members who are deemed worthy and deserving of membership.
Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Rick Hoover, '71 BSAE – President
- Ned A. Haylett, '72 BSME - Vice President
- Scott R. Brown, '80 BSCE - Secretary
- Eric J. Brown, '85 BSCE
- Jim Bullard, '72 BSCE
- Kylie C. Canales, '13 BSChE
- Michael P. Darch, '67 BSBA
- John B. Goudy, '70 BSBA
- Al Dausman, '77 BSCE
- Andrew R. Hein, '98 BSChE
- Stan Lowe, '67 BSBA
- Samuel A. Lowery, '12 BSChE
- William F. Pett, '53 BSME
- Casey R. Pierce, '07 BSDET
- Ryan M. Ratkowski, '08 BSDET
- Jason A. Stechschulte, '03 BSCE
- Vicki L. Weis, '85 BSCIS