How To Support Your Students Through Active Participation
Thank you for your interest in joining the Parents Association. For a $50 annual family membership fee you will be making a contribution to your student and the students of Trine University. With your membership, you will not only receive the many benefits that you and your family can take advantage of, but your student will be benefiting on campus all year long.
Membership in the Parents Associationoffers many discounts including:
- 15% discount at the UC Store excluding textbooks, convenience items & software
- 20% discount on Zollner Golf Course standard green fees & regularly priced merchandise
- $72 standard room at the Ramada Inn in Fremont
- 15% discount at The Depot & Whitney Commons; 15% off Hugs from Home care packages
- Special reduced rates on rooms at the Hampton Inn in Fremont
- 15% discount at Heavenly Breads & Sweets, 2405 N. 200 W., Angola
- 10% discount at Samantha’s House of Pancakes, 309 N. Wayne St., Angola
- 10% discount at Timbers Casual Dining & Lounge, 1212 W. Maumee St., Angola
- 10% discount at Comfort Inn, 251 W. State St., Fremont
- One-time trip to receive a 20% discount on merchandise at the TGear store
The Parents Associationalso sponsors various events on campus for your student:
- Bingo for Bucks where students play Bingo to win textbooks, gift cards, cold hard cash and MORE!
- Cup of Joe - Students receive free coffee all year round in Student Services!
- Totally Random Events where students enjoy various student activities organized at the last minute during the week to give them a fun break!
- Sponsor various events at Homecoming/Family Weekend on Oct. 9-11, 2015!
- And much, much more as your support is endless!
Please return this form by mail or email to: email@example.com with your $50 gift ($40 is a charitable gift and is tax deductible) and begin enjoying the great benefits of Trine University Parents Association. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach Sarah Brown, Director of Annual Giving at 260.665.4316.
Interested in the Parents Association? Join today!