Campus Director - AngolaEmployee Type: Full Time Location: Angola, IN Experience: Master's Degree in a field of study offered by the School of Professional Studies is preferred. Did you know: U.S. News and World Report ranks Trine among the Midwest's Best Colleges.
The campus director must ensure that the programs adhere to the academic policies, procedures, and philosophy of Trine University to provide students with a quality educational experience that will assist them in achieving their academic and career goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the day to day operations of the campus (Ensuring the facilities and/or classrooms are open, available, and prepared for instructional purposes as necessary).
- Budget and fiscal responsibility (Meeting revenue budgets on a semester and annual basis).
- Training and support of staff including adjunct instructors.
- Community relations (Builds and maintains relationships with local communities).
- Academic advising (Ensuring each student takes the required courses to ensure degree completion in the shortest period of time possible).
- Retention management (Ensuring each student completes a Trine University degree program).
- Registration management (Personally registers, manages faculty who register students, or ensures students register for the correct classes at the correct time).
- Recruiting activities (Seeks out and participates in activities that lead to the admission of new students).
- Maintains records (Updates the Jenzabar database with appropriate information related to the status of a candidate).
- Prepares and Submits Reports
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Language Skills: Individual must be fluent with the English language.
- Mathematical Skills: Individual must possess adequate mathematical skills.
- Reasoning Ability: Individual must possess adequate reasoning skills.
- Computer Skills: Individual must possess above average computer skills with various software applications relative to this position. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None required.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts.
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match.
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1 ½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children.
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy.
See plan documents for benefit details.
Salary will be based on qualifications.
Are you ready to join Trine? Click to apply
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.