Enrollment Specialist - WarsawEmployee Type: Full Time Location: Warsaw, IN Experience: Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university is required. Preference will be given candidates who have attended an independent, accredited college or university and have attained a degree offered by the School of Professional Studies. Did you know: U.S. News and World Report ranks Trine among the Midwest's Best Colleges.
The Enrollment Specialist seeks out qualified candidates that meet the admission requirements of the School of Professional Studies, assists the candidate in completing the application, and the candidate in acquiring the necessary documents required for admissions into the school.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting activities (Seeks out and participates in activities that lead to the admission of new students).
- Community relations (Builds and maintains relationships with local communities).
- Prepare prospect file with necessary documents; i.e. applications, transcripts, financial aid and pertinent documentation.
- Maintains records (Updates the Jenzabar database with appropriate information related to the status of a candidate).
- Maintains schedules (Abides by work schedule policies and maintains a daily schedule under the direction of the Director of Enrollment Services).
- Prepares and Submits Reports (Prepares and submits daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports under the direction of the Director of Enrollment Services).
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Language Skills: Individual must be fluent with the English language.
- Mathematical Skills: Individual must possess adequate mathematical skills.
- Reasoning Ability: Individual must possess adequate reasoning skills.
- Computer Skills: Individual must possess above average computer skills with various software applications relative to this position.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None required.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Trine University offers a comprehensive benefit package designed to provide a variety of choices to best fit your needs and the needs of your family. Benefits offered include:
- Health – medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, flex spending or HSA accounts.
- Retirement – after one year of full-time service you are eligible for employer contribution of 5% and up to an additional 5% employer match.
- Life Insurance – a variety of voluntary life options are available along with employee life insurance (1 ½ times annual salary)
- Education – after 6 months of full-time service education benefits are available for employee, spouse, and dependent children.
- Vacation and Sick Pay – in accordance with Trine's policy.
See plan documents for benefit details.
Salary will be based on qualifications.
Are you ready to join Trine? Click to apply
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.