Trine is always on the lookout for talented individuals. As the largest employer in Steuben County, Trine prides itself in its employee retention, outstanding benefits, creative work environment, and its contribution to the community. Are you ready to take the next step in your professional career?
1 University Avenue
Angola, Indiana 46703-1764
Note: All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States and official transcripts at the time of employment. Please supply letter of interest, resume and contact information for three professional references.
Trine University is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing a highly qualified staff that reflects the diversity of our great nation.
Trine University remains committed to cultivating diversity, inclusion and fairness. As a leading private institution of higher education, Trine fosters a culture of understanding, growth and inquiry; values the diverse qualities of its students, faculty and staff; promotes an inclusive environment free of discrimination and intolerance; and welcomes everyone.
Trine will not allow discrimination and will continue to grant admission and provide educational opportunities without regard to race, age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, religion or veteran status. The culture of Trine University dictates that these same standards of acceptance apply to all faculty, staff, alumni and community members.
Staff Positions (main campus)
- Assistant Cheer Coach
- Assistant Director of Accountability, Charter Schools
- Audio Visual/Media Services Technician
- Director - Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
- Employment Specialist
- Housekeeping Working Supervisor
- Part-time Campus Safety Officer
- Part-time CDL Driver
- Seasonal/Part-time Groundskeepers
- Seasonal/Part-time Housekeepers
Staff Positions (branch campuses)
- Part-time Admissions Assistant - Peoria, Arizona
- Enrollment Specialist - Centreville, Michigan
- Enrollment Specialist - Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Enrollment Specialist - Mishawaka, Indiana
Faculty Positions (main campus)
- Academic Coordinator/Clinical Coordinator/PA Faculty
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- Adjunct Professor - Biology
- Adjunct Professor - Chemistry
- Adjunct Professor - Education
- Adjunct Professor - Humanities & Communication
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Business Administration
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Science in Leadership
Adjunct Positions (branch campuses)
- Adjunct Professor - Computer Science - Peoria, AZ
- Adjunct Professor - Design Engineering Technology
- Adjunct Professor - Electrical Engineering, Peoria, AZ
- Adjunct Professor - Master Business Administration, Fort Wayne, IN
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Science - Criminal Justice
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Science - Engineering Management, Online
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Science - Engineering Mangagement, Fort Wayne & Angola, IN
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Science - Information Studies, Fort Wayne & Angola, IN
- Adjunct Professor - China
- Adjunct Professor - Peoria, AZ.
- Adjunct Professor - Angola, IN, Centreville, MI, Columbus, IN, Ft. Wayne, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Logansport, IN, South Bend, IN, Virtual Campus, Warsaw, IN