Part Time Recruiting Assistant - Peoria, AZ
Overview of Position:Employee Type: Part Time Location: Peoria, AZ Experience: Exemplary telephone skills required. Prior sales experience strongly preferred. Experience in higher education a plus. Did you know: U.S. News and World Report ranks Trine among the Midwest's Best Colleges.
The Recruiting Assistant will work from a prepared script, contacting prospective students to determine potential interest in attending Trine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Call potential students to determine interest in attending Trine
- Log the outcome of each call
- Enter contact information of interested prospective students into Jenzabar
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Language Skills: Individual must be fluent with the English language.
- Mathematical Skills: Individual must possess adequate mathematical skills.
- Reasoning Ability: Individual must possess adequate reasoning skills.
- Computer Skills: Individual must possess above average computer skills with various software applications relative to this position.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None required.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Are you ready to join Trine? Click to apply
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.