Trine University provides a high-quality education at a price you can afford by keeping tuition low and offering great financial-aid packages awarding 98% of our students with more than $24 million in scholarships and grants.
You want the best value—high-quality education at a price you can afford. Trine University works hard to excel at both. Our hands-on learning and personal attention from dedicated professors provide the professional preparation you need to launch a successful career.
Trine graduates are sought by business, industry and government. Employers recognize the high quality of a Trine education.
- 98.8 percent of our graduates find jobs or are in graduate school within six months of graduation.
- Our graduates’ starting salaries exceed the national average in every category.
- 25,000 alumni are succeeding at places like GE Aviation, Honda, Cummins, Rockwell, BAE Systems, Chesapeake Energy, and Caterpillar, among many others.
- Our students accepted into graduate programs at institutions such as Stanford, Yale, Michigan, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech, the Air Force Institute of Technology, and more.
- Trine professors combine exceptional teaching and professional work experience in their fields to give students a strong intellectual foundation and work-ready skills.
Students at Trine generally graduate in four years, making it a more cost-effective education than attending larger universities where students commonly spend five years earning an undergraduate degree. In addition:
- In-state and out-of-state tuition costs the same at Trine University.
- Our financial aid packages (from scholarships, grants, loans, and campus employment) average $27,354.
- Scholarships range from $500 to full tuition annually.
- Applying to Trine is FREE, so it won’t cost anything to enter the admission and financial aid process to determine your actual cost of attendance.
- Our goal is to graduate students in four years, unlike many other colleges and public universities where it takes at least five years.
- U.S. News & World Report has ranked Trine as one of the best colleges in the Midwest for students graduating with the least amount of debt.
What do I need to do to get a scholarship?
What is a grant and what grans are available to me?
What options do I have for borrowing?
Am I eligible for this program?