International Orientation is rolling near, and there are still a few things to do prior to classes. Be sure to look over the checklist below to see what else you should do before the academic year begins:
- If you are living on campus, move into your residence hall during the the week before classes starts. Move-in dates will be given in the next week.
- If you are living off campus, research for housing options on the Angola Area Chamber of Commerce housing site.
- Take a virtual tour of campus and find the Office of International Admissions and the Office of Student Services.
- Print your I-94 card from the U.S Customs and Border Protection site and keep for your records. *Note: access may take up to 30 days.
- CHECK-IN with the Office of Student Services if you arrive early. Check-in hours are:
- Tuesday - Friday, 1 pm - 4 pm
You will need to bring the following documents:
- Trine University admission letter
- I-20 or DS-2019
- Financial guarantee
- Proof of international health insurance
Note: During Check-in you will need to fill out a form. On that form, you will be to provide the name, email address and phone number of someone whom may notify in case of emergency. You will also need to provide the address of where you are staying/living in the U.S.
- Attend International Orientation (schedule TBD).
- Take English Placement Test if ESL student (schedule TBD).
- Take Math Placement Test if degree-seeking student (schedule TBD).