The Office of International Services provides a mandatory orientation program to give new international students essential information regarding their stay at Trine. International Orientation is a great opportunity to:
- meet the Trine staff and other international and American students
- learn more about the U.S. education system and Trine's academic standards
- prepare logistics (get a Trine student ID, open bank account, tour campus, etc.)
NOTE: Make sure to plan to pay your tuition and fees by Orientation & Registration.
Spring 2016 Orientation Dates
Main Campus - Angola, IN
- Main Campus MSL/MBA/MSEM students: Thursday, January 7
- ESL/Undergraduate students: Saturday, January 9
NOTE: Main Campus International Orientation schedules coming soon! For now, see the Trine International Guidebook for information and resources.
Questions? Contact International Services
Director of International Community Services
Office of International Services
260.665.4630 | E-mail me at: email@example.com