At Trine University, we make it as easy as possible when it comes to transferring and transferring your credits from previous schools.
Students may be able to transfer a maximum of 45 credits toward an associate degree and 89 credits toward a bachelor degree based on:
- previous academic study through transfer credit from other regionally accredited college(s) or university(s)
- standardized examination programs such as the College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- the Defense Activity of Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) using the credit recommendations of the American Council of Education or examination by an academic department of Trine University
- alternative learning sources such as of employment, military, and evaluation of a Prior Learning Portfolio to determine life experience credits
Opens in new window
To be admitted, the following must be submitted:
- Completed application
- Official transcripts showing evidence of graduation from an accredited high school or
acceptable score on the General Education Development (GED) exam
- Official transcripts from ALL post–secondary schools attended
You will be contacted by an admission expert to help guide you through the process.
For additional information about transfer credits and transfer relationships, please review the Prior Learning Policy and Transfer Student Admission in the Course CatalogOpens in new window (note - the Course Catalog is found on the main campus website).