How to Apply - Undergraduate Degrees
Undergraduate application (F1 Visa)
- Apply for bachelor's degree Opens in new window
- Send academic records
- Send language test scores (TOEFL, SAT, ACT)
- TOEFL/IELTS exemption qualification
- Send proof of financial ability to pay
- Pay international student and housing fee(s)
For further details on what is required, see information below. For the graduate degree application, please visit International Students - Graduate degree section.
1. The International student application is available online (see links above). To be certain there is enough time for processing your application, make sure your credentials are completed 60 days before the beginning of the term.
2. Secondary Academic Records
Please send all secondary school records in English to:
Director of International Admission
One University Avenue
Angola, Indiana 46703
Email documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your records should include courses taken, grades received and degrees or certificates earned. Please also provide an explanation of your school’s coding system used to evaluate your work.
Send all post-secondary records that were achieved in and outside of the United States if available. Only classes with a “C” grade or better will be considered for transfer credits.
3. Test Requirements - Undergraduate Students
International students who are seeking a degree must provide a score from the TOEFL (code is 1811), ACT (code is 1250) or SAT (code is 1811).
- IBT TOEFL 71
- IELTS 6.0 overall and a 5.0 minimum on any section.
- TOEFL/IELTS exemption qualificationOpens in new window
- PTE 50
- SAT and ACT minimum scores depend on the academic programs you plan to pursue.
4. Pay Enrollment Fee
When you are accepted as a student at Trine, you will be requested to submit a one-time non-refundable international student enrollment fee of $500 (U.S. dollars) prior to the release of an I-20 AB form (Students living on campus also pay a $150 housing deposit for a total of $650) payable to: Trine University.
The enrollment fee will cover expenses such as the processing of documents, orientation, and specialized programming. Please note that Trine University has no control over the approval of an F-1 Visa, which sometimes can result in the student’s visa request being denied.
- Pay onlineOpens in new window. Examples are:
- International Bank transfer is US Dollars
- Bank transfer in international currency
- Debit/Credit Card (Master Card and Visa)
- Pay at the Business Office (building 14 on campus mapOpens in new window)
Questions? Contact your International Admission Counselor
Surname/Family name starting with A-M:
International Admissions Counselor
(260) 665.4780 | email
Surname/Family name starting with N-Z:
International Admission Coordinator
(260) 665.4869 | email