How to Apply - Undergraduate Degrees
Undergraduate application (F1 Visa)
- Complete the International Undergraduate/Bachelor's Degree Application
- Summer 2019
- Fall 2019, Spring 2020
- You will need to provide the following documents:
- Academic transcripts
- Financial guarantee (U.S. Department of Homeland Security requires all international students to demonstrate ability to pay fees.)
- Copy of passport
- English Test Score of:
- IBT TOEFL 71 (code is 1811)
- PTE 50
- IELTS 6.0 overall
- NETPAW - B2
- GETPAW - B2 (中高級)
- NOTE: ESL Classes available for those who have not yet taken placement test(s).
- SAT(code is 1811) or ACT (code is 1250)
- Make international enrollment fee of $500 (USD) prior to the release of an I-20 AB form (students living on campus also pay a $150 (USD) housing deposite for a total of $650 (USD), payable to Trine University.
*Please note that Trine University has no control over the approval of an F-1 Visa.
Opens in '
Pay onlineOpens in new window. Examples are:
- International Bank transfer is US Dollars
- Bank transfer in international currency
- Debit/Credit Card (Master Card and Visa)
Questions? Contact your International Admission Counselor
Surname/Family name starting with A-I:
(260) 665-4940 | email
Surname/Family name starting with J-Z:
(260) 665-4869 | email