Keep Trine Strong
We will continue to move forward with optimism and the belief that our students, and our entire community, will thrive, regardless of however we may be required to adapt to a changing landscape.
Health and safety will always remain at the heart of our decision-making and will guide each step we take. The Trine experience may be somewhat different, but it will not be diminished. Every Trine employee — faculty or staff — is fully committed to this principle.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Indiana State Department of Health
- Symptoms: Description and checker
- Transmission: How it spreads
- Prevention: What you can do
- Cleaning: Recommendations
- When to Quarantine
COVID-19 Vaccine Guidance
- Steuben County Health Department COVID helpline 260-668-1000 ext. 1500
- Cameron Memorial Community Hospital helpline 260-667-5555
Personal and Mental Health