Our expert faculty, with both US and international corporate experience, ensure that Trine graduates are prepared for a successful career in Accounting.
- Today’s professional accountant must possess excellent communication and analytical skills in addition to superior technical ability.
- Our curriculum provides students with in-depth technical accounting tools employers require, and exposure to the strategic business courses financial leaders need.
- Our program is intense and focused on getting you the best education in modern accounting methods and practices with the goal of sitting for the CMA or CPA exam.
Students will work with accounting practitioners on real-world projects, preparing themselves for career success in their chosen area of focus.
Points of Pride
Students utilize Trine’s extensive career planning, professional development resources and internship experiences to secure accounting positions after graduation. Students are prepared for successful careers in public accounting, corporate accounting, tax and auditing.
- Acquire the 150 credit hours required to sit for the CPA exam in as little as 4 years with our unique 3+1 program
- Develop the knowledge, analytical and communication skills required for a successful career in accounting and finance
- Our faculty, mentors and career advisors help students understand the diverse career opportunities available to accounting majors
- Our modular curriculum allows students to customize their degree plan to fit a wide variety of unique personal and career interests
- Students network with targeted industry leaders through classroom projects and internships
- Students develop leadership skills through coursework and our unique Fellows program that will accelerate their careers long after graduation
Living Learning Communities
Trine University offers interest-specific Living Learning Communities (LLCs) where students live together in a dedicated area of the Larry and Judy Reiners Residence Hall and Stadium Hall. The Ketner School of Business LLC will provide female first-year business majors the opportunity to engage with other business students, faculty and alumni in their residence, with opportunities to develop soft skills and business knowledge, and build a support network. Find out more on the LLC page.