Employers' guide to recruiting students and alumni
Recruiting Students and Alumni
Trine University and the Career Center are flexible in how we work with different organizations. Our services include:
- Convenient, full-service, on-campus recruiting.
- Free online job postings (including being part of our weekly job email blast).
- Introductions to faculty, coaches and relevant student organizations.
Handshake is a fast, powerful recruiting platform for hiring Trine University students and alumni.
- Post jobs and internships that attract Trine University students and graduate talent at no cost.
- Manage all your recruitment activities with Trine on your mobile device with the Handshake app.
- Register for career fairs, on-campus interviews and recruiting events.
- Promote your brand by customizing your employer profile.
Consistent with the NACE Principles for Professional Conduct, all job postings must contain accurate information about the organization offering employment and the position offered, and all employers must comply with all Equal Employment Opportunity standards.
Trine University reserves the right to decline postings and recruitment for positions that require a financial investment by Trine students or alumni, or postings or recruitment for positions that conflict with the NACE Principles for Professional Conduct.
For upcoming events, please visit the Career Events page.
Please contact us for questions or assistance.