Employers guide to Recruiting Students and Alumni
Ketner School of Business & Rinker-Ross School of Health Sciences Career Fairs
Wednesday, Oct. 4 | 1:00-4:00 p.m. ET
Rick and Vicki James University Center Mall
|11:00 - 1:00 p.m.
||Employer Check-in - University Center Doors facing Thunder Drive
- Temporary parking available at curb
Lunch is available in the Whitney Commons Cafe
|1:00 - 4:00 pm
Light refreshments will be provided in the Bateman Dining Room adjacent to the mailroom and UC store
||Career Fair Ends
Complete career fair evaluation and leave at table
Recruiting Students and Alumni
Trine University and the Employment Resource Center are flexible in how we work with different organizations. Our team provides the following services to employers seeking talent:
- Convenient, full-service on campus recruiting.
- Face-to-face recruiting opportunities via Career Fairs and other events.
- Free online job postings at www.TrineCareers.org (including being part of our weekly job email blast).
- Announcements via Social Media.
- Assistance with the implementation of Internship and Cooperative Education programs.
- Targeted training on team building and leadership development.
Trine University is dedicated to providing students with a rigorous, work-ready education that emphasizes leadership development and practical skills.
Our Employment Resource Center is here to assist with all areas of employment needs. Please contact one of our Employment Specialists today to see how we can assist with you!
Consistent with the NACE Principles for Professional Conduct, all job postings must contain accurate information about the organization offering employment and the position offered, and all employers must comply with all Equal Employment Opportunity standards.
Trine University reserves the right to decline postings and recruitment for positions that require a financial investment by Trine students or alumni, or postings or recruitment for positions that conflict with the NACE Principles for Professional Conduct.