See what the Trine University community has to offer during one of our Preview Days.
Held once a month, Preview Days provide you with the opportunity to learn important information about admission and financial aid, student life and housing, and campus life. You will also have the chance to hear from our students, talk with professors, and join us for a meal and a campus tour.
All events are free for students and their parents/guests. Scroll to the bottom of the page to check out event schedules.
In order to facilitate social distancing and to keep you and our community as safe as possible, space for all events is limited.
Thunder Preview Day - Saturday, March 20, 2021
Join us to learn more about being a student at Trine University through sessions on Student Success & Engagement, admission & financial aid, and academics. You will also have the opportunity to take tour of campus and join us for lunch. This event is open to all prospective students.
8:45 Check-in – MTI Center
9:30 Welcome & Refreshments – MTI Center
9:45 Success & Engagement – MTI Center
10:45 Admission and Financial Aid – MTI Center
11:15 Campus Tours
12:15 Academic Breakout Sessions
Franks School of Education – Shambaugh 109
Jannen School of Arts & Sciences – Various locations
Ketner School of Business – Ford Hall 226
Allen School of Engineering & Computing – Fabiani Theatre
Rinker Ross School of Health Sciences – Best 229
1:15 Lunch – Whitney Commons
COVID-19 Admission Visit Information - Individual and Group Visits
Trine University’s full statement about the COVID-19 pandemic and ongoing updates are available here. If you have questions about an upcoming Admission visit after reviewing this information, please contact our Admission Office at 800.347.4878 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff are our top priority. The following measures are being taken at this time:
- Every visit will have a reduced capacity in order to maintain social distance between families. To keep group sizes small, we encourage no more than two (2) individuals per party, when possible.
- Individual or group presentation spaces have been modified in order to maintain social distance between families.
- All Trine University staff will wear face masks.
- Trine staff will be operating within social distancing guidelines at all times during your visit.
- We ask that campus visitors abide by new directional signage and ingress and egress patterns across campus.
- Areas of campus accessible to visitors will be cleaned frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at building entrances and high-traffic areas.
We ask that all visitors consider the following:
- Please do not visit campus if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- It is required that all campus visitors wear a face mask/covering at all times while on campus. (We will provide a face mask if needed, and based on availability.)
- Visitors who are not wearing a face mask/covering are welcome to take a self-guided tour of campus, but will not be able to access buildings.
- Follow the health and safety guidelines from the Indiana Department of Health, the CDC, and your home city/state.