See what the Trine University community has to offer during one of our Preview Days.
Held once a month, Preview Days provide you with the opportunity to learn important information about admission and financial aid, student life and housing, and campus life. You will also have the chance to hear from our students, talk with professors, and join us for a meal and a campus tour.
All events are free for students and their parents/guests. Scroll to the bottom of the page to check out event schedules.
In order to facilitate social distancing and to keep you and our community as safe as possible, space for all events is limited.
Thunder Preview Day - Friday, July 16, 2021
Join us to learn more about being a student at Trine University through sessions on Student Success & Engagement, admission & financial aid, and academics. You will also have the opportunity to take tour of campus and join us for lunch. This event is open to all prospective students and up to two guests.
7:30 Check-in – Forman Hall
8:00 Optional Earlybird Sessions – Best Hall
Trine Music & Theatre
8:30 Welcome & Refreshments – Best Hall
8:45 Success & Engagement – Best Hall 229
9:45 Academic Breakout Sessions
Franks School of Education
Jannen School of Arts & Sciences
Ketner School of Business
Allen School of Engineering & Technology
Rinker Ross School of Health Sciences
11:00 Admission, Financial Aid & Scholarships – Best Hall 229
11:30 Campus Tours
12:30 Lunch – Whitney Commons
COVID-19 Admission Visit Information - Individual and Group Visits
Trine University’s full statement about the COVID-19 pandemic and ongoing updates are available here. If you have questions about an upcoming Admission visit after reviewing this information, please contact our Admission Office at 800.347.4878 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff are our top priority. The following measures are being taken at this time:
- Every visit will have a reduced capacity in order to maintain social distance between families. To keep group sizes small, we encourage no more than two (2) individuals per party, when possible.
- Individual or group presentation spaces have been modified in order to maintain social distance between families.
- Trine staff will be operating within social distancing guidelines at all times during your visit.
- We ask that campus visitors abide by new directional signage and ingress and egress patterns across campus.
- Areas of campus accessible to visitors will be cleaned frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at building entrances and high-traffic areas.
We ask that all visitors consider the following:
- Please do not visit campus if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Masks are currently optional on Trine University's main campus.
- Follow the health and safety guidelines from the Indiana Department of Health, the CDC, and your home city/state.