A vibrant community that cares about you
At Trine University you’ll find activities and organizations that cultivate your interests in a community where you will be known and your dreams will be embraced by everyone around you. Our active campus community includes:
- Residence halls and apartment-style campus housing that feel more like a vacation resort than a dorm
- An award-winning dining commons along with other campus meal options
- A championship golf course that’s hosted PGA events and NCAA national championships
- More than 60 clubs and student organizations, including five sororities and eight fraternities
- Student activities and athletics offering weekly opportunities to come together with the Trine community
- Personalized support including health and wellness, accessibility services and campus safety
Your accomplishments at Trine will be posted on your own personal Merit page to share with family, friends and future employers, and communicated to your hometown media.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Services at 260.665.4168.