Trine's Education Apprenticeship Model (TEAM)
A new approach to transition to teaching.
What is TEAM?
An affordable, 10-month, cohort-based Transition to Teaching & Teacher Induction Program customized to unique district needs through an innovative apprenticeship model.
- Relevant Coursework
- Customizable Content
- Invested Adjuncts
- Recruitment & Retention
- Statewide Scalability
Experienced, Local, Invested, Accountable Instructors
- Experts in the content of the month
- Aligned with their job
- Vested in the success of the candidates to pass the praxis
- East Allen County Schools
- Education One
- Fort Wayne Community Schools
- Garrett-Keyser-Butler Community School District
- Metropolitan School District of Steuben County
- South Bend Community School Corporation
- Whitley County Consolidated Schools
For more information, contact Amy Heavin, Director of Transition to Teaching, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (260) 665-4555.