Job Posting - Assistant/Associate Professor, Doctor of Physical Therapy
Assistant/Associate Professor - Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
Fort Wayne, Indiana
The faculty at the Trine University Doctor of Physical Therapy program are seeking a teacher/scholar to join our team. We are an energetic, innovative, and dedicated to the sucess of our students and our profession.
Highlights of our Program
- Integrated clinical education courses ensure students are learning in the clinic every semester
- A robust inter-professional education component enables our students to learn alongside students in OTD, MD, PharmD, PA, and NP programs.
- We receive strong support from the two major health systems in Fort Wayne.
- We collaborate with Turnstone (http://turnstone.org/), a center for people with disabilities and a USOC Gold Level Paralympic Sport Club.
- First class facilities on the Parkview Hospital campus Fort Wayne.
- Our University is small and responsive, with an action-oriented administration focused on providing quality education.
Education and/or Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- A terminal academic degree
- A record of successful teaching and scholarship
- Eligibility for licensure as a physical therapist in Indiana
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
This is a full-time, 12 month position with a preferred start date of May 2021. Application materials should include a focused letter of interest, a current curriculum vitae, and contact information for three professional references. All applications and nominations will be considered highly confidential.
Questions can be addressed to Dr. Max Baumgartner, DPT Program Director at email@example.com
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.