Trine is always on the lookout for talented individuals.
As the largest employer in Steuben County, Trine prides itself in its employee retention, outstanding benefits, creative work environment, and its contribution to the community. Are you ready to take the next step in your professional career?
Staff Positions (Main Campus)
- Academic Director - Business Programs
- Academic Director - Leadership and Healthcare Programs
- Assistant Director of Transfer Admission
- Campus Safety Officer
- Career Coach and Industry Liaison
- Director of Development
- Director of Instructional Design and Development
- Lab Manager - Department of Science
- Part-time Campus Safety Officer
- Part-time CDL Driver
- Part-time Seasonal Golf Course Staff- Outside Services/Cart Staff
- Weekend Housekeeper
Staff Positions (Remote Locations)
Faculty Positions (Main Campus)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Assistant Professor of Biology
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- Instructor of Global Partnerships
- Lecturer - English
- Adjunct Chemistry Lab Instructor
- Adjunct Physics Lab Instructor
- Adjunct Professor - Economics
- Adjunct Professor - English
- Adjunct Professor - Government
- Adjunct Professor - Humanities & Communication
- Adjunct Professor - Mathematics
- Adjunct Professor - Physics
- Adjunct Professor - Psychology
- Adjunct Professor - Sociology
- Adjunct Professor - University Supervisor of Teacher Candidates
Faculty Positions (Remote Locations)
Adjunct Positions (Remote Locations/TrineOnline)
- Undergraduate Adjunct Professor (Online)
- Graduate Adjunct Professor (Detroit, Michigan)
- Graduate Adjunct Professor (Online)
Bon Appetit (On-Site Food Service)
Thunder Ice Arena
1 University Avenue
Angola, Indiana 46703-1764
Note: All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States and official transcripts at the time of employment. Please supply letter of interest, resume and contact information for three professional references.
Trine University is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing a highly qualified staff that reflects the diversity of our great nation.
Trine University remains committed to cultivating diversity, inclusion and fairness. As a leading private institution of higher education, Trine fosters a culture of understanding, growth and inquiry; values the diverse qualities of its students, faculty and staff; promotes an inclusive environment free of discrimination and intolerance; and welcomes everyone.
Trine will not allow discrimination and will continue to grant admission and provide educational opportunities without regard to race, age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, religion or veteran status. The culture of Trine University dictates that these same standards of acceptance apply to all faculty, staff, alumni and community members.