Trine is always on the lookout for talented individuals.
As the largest employer in Steuben County, Trine prides itself in its employee retention, outstanding benefits, creative work environment, and its contribution to the community. Are you ready to take the next step in your professional career?
Staff Positions (main campus)
- Admission Counselor
- Assistant Director of Human Resources
- Director of Graduate School
- Employment Specialist
- Part-time CDL Driver
- Part-time Tele Counselor Supervisor
- Weekend Housekeeper
Staff Positions (branch campuses)
Faculty Positions (main campus)
- Assistant Professor of Biology
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- Assistant Professor in Marketing
- Assistant/Associate Professor of DET
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Mathematics
- Assistant/Associate Professor Mechancial Engineering
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Physics
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Physician Assistant
- Assistant/Associate Professor Biomedical Engineering
- Assistant/Associate Professor PT Program
- Instructor of Global Partnerships
- Lecturer-Physician Assistant
- Adjunct Professor - Biology
- Adjunct Professor- Chemistry
- Adjunct Professor- Economics
- Adjunct Professor- Global Partnerships
- Adjunct Professor- Government
- Adjunct Professor - Humanities & Communication
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Business Administration
- Adjunct Professor - Mathematics
- Adjunct Professor- Pyschology
- Adjunct Professor- Sociology
Adjunct Positions (branch campuses)
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Science - Engineering Management, Online
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Science - Engineering Management, Fort Wayne & Angola, IN
- Adjunct Professor - Master of Science - Information Studies, Mishawaka IN & Detroit, MI
- Adjunct Professor - Angola, IN, Centreville, MI, Columbus, IN, Ft. Wayne, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Logansport, IN, South Bend, IN, Warsaw, IN
Bon Appetit (on-site food service)
Thunder Ice Arena
1 University Avenue
Angola, Indiana 46703-1764
Note: All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States and official transcripts at the time of employment. Please supply letter of interest, resume and contact information for three professional references.
Trine University is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing a highly qualified staff that reflects the diversity of our great nation.
Trine University remains committed to cultivating diversity, inclusion and fairness. As a leading private institution of higher education, Trine fosters a culture of understanding, growth and inquiry; values the diverse qualities of its students, faculty and staff; promotes an inclusive environment free of discrimination and intolerance; and welcomes everyone.
Trine will not allow discrimination and will continue to grant admission and provide educational opportunities without regard to race, age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, religion or veteran status. The culture of Trine University dictates that these same standards of acceptance apply to all faculty, staff, alumni and community members.