Job Posting - Seasonal Golf Course Staff
Seasonal Golf Course Staff
The Outside Services / Cart Staff provides support to the Golf Operations department. This position requires a flexible schedule and is responsible for aiding the Golf Professional and Shop staff to insure the quality of the outside operations of the facility resulting in a First Class customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Golf Professionals to execute all tournament activities.
- Wash, detail, charge and maintain the cleanliness of cart fleet
- Pick the driving range, clean range balls and keep pro shop range ball inventory stocked
- Ensure cleanliness of Driving Range, Putting Green, Bag Drop and the overall facility
- Stock golf course with all essential items
- Follow direction from Golf Shop staffers, in accordance with programs and procedures set forth by the Assistant Golf Pro or Director of Golf/Golf Pro.
- Attend departmental meetings as required.
- Ensure that opening and closing checklist is followed as written.
- Ensure that the range is safe and clean for customers at all times
- Maintain a safe work environment, informing your supervisor of potential hazards and/or issues.
- Open and close Outside Services department (incl. cleaning, storing golf carts and cleanup, storage, re-stocking of range) in accordance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Represent Zollner Golf Course with a high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Provide courteous customer service to guests at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
A High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
- Be of legal age and ability to drive a golf cart, having proof of valid drivers’ license.
- Knowledge of golf is encouraged, but not required for hire.
- Positive mental attitude and willingness to work collegially with other staff member
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must maintain a valid driver's license.
While performing the essential functions of this job an employee is occasionally exposed to wet, and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes and/or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Are you ready to join Trine?
Trine University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, citizenship status, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification. Trine will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.