Partner with Trine
Leadership development. Succession planning. Employee retention. Talent recruitment. Regardless of your organization's goals, Trine University strives to help you reach them. A private, not-for-profit institution with more than 135 years of academic excellence, we cater our programs to your company and your needs. We offer online degrees, health professions degrees, certificate programs and more as well as multiple avenues of cost savings for both you, the employer, and your employees.
Cost savings for you and your employees
- No cost to you or your employee for transcripts. We request and pay for them so they can complete the admission process.
- Free unofficial transfer credit evaluation.
- We accept up to 90 credits toward a bachelor's degree program. Your employees' transfer credits can include prior college credit, company training and/or certificates and even life experience. This means fewer classes to complete a degree, resulting in lower reimbursement expenses for you, the employer.
- We offer more than 45 courses using Open Educational Resources (OER), meaning zero costs for textbooks and materials for employees taking these courses.
- We offer two "Z degrees," the national designation for programs that use free resources. These degrees allow your employees to complete them without paying for textbooks in their core courses.
- Custom invoicing and payment options with signed agreement.
- Course discounts available with signed agreement with Trine (minimum enrollments may apply).
- Your employees can earn graduate credits while working on their bachelor's degrees. We offer combined degree programs where students can complete both a bachelor's degree and master's degree in as few as four years. This means fewer classes, in turn a lower reimbursement expense for the employer.
- Trine proudly assists companies and students in discovering grant and scholarship opportunities - eliminating some reimbursement expenses altogether for our partners.
- Enroll any time! New classes start every 8 weeks.
- Trine welcomes all shifts, at all hours, in any time zone – classes are online and asynchronous, meaning there are no set class times. Students can do coursework when it's convenient for them.
- All employees who meet Trine University’s admissions requirements and deadlines are accepted.
- Need a program specific for your team? Trine can design it! We offer unique coursework, degree programs, and/or certificates to fit the educational needs of your company or organization.
- 24/7 access to academic tutors and our library as well as access to financial aid, IT services and career services.
- Employees receive individualized advising through their academic advisor throughout their college careers. This ensures their coursework meets the degree program requirements so they can graduate on time.
- Recurring company visits by Trine University representatives to promote Trine programs and professional development.
- Monthly email communications to ensure companies and student employees stay up to date on Trine degree programs and professional development opportunities.
- Convenient, full-service, on-campus recruiting through Handshake
- FREE job and internship postings that attract Trine University students and graduates - both nationally and internationally.
- FREE weekly job email blasts to Trine students and alumni.
- Introductions to faculty, coaches and relevant student organizations.
- All recruitment activities can be managed with a mobile device with the Handshake app.
- Attend career fairs, on-campus interviews and recruiting events.
- Promote your brand by customizing your employer profile.
Create your account here: https://trineuniversity.joinhandshake.com/login
A Corporate Partnership with Trine University has so much to offer you. Here are just a few numbers that reflect the benefits of offering professional development and higher education.