Veterans and Military Personnel
Military personnel and Veterans are an important part of Trine University's student community. We appreciate the service you provide to our country and are dedicated to helping you get the education you need to embark on your professional future.
For All Service Members
Are you a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, National Guard, or a Veteran?
At Trine, we support all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces. Your service to our country may make you eligible for a variety of military education benefits including, but not limited to:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill - Trine participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Montgomery GI Bill® - Receive up to 36 months of educational benefits.
- Tuition Assistance - Educational benefit for Active Duty personnel.
- Veterans Assistance - Learn what other benefits exist once you leave the service at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
- Financial Aid - Complete current year FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov.
Active Military Tuition Reduction
We offer an affordable education for active duty military students working on their undergraduate degree. Please see our Cost and Investment page for more information.
For questions regarding using military benefits, contact our VA Liaison at 260-665-4130 or email@example.com.