High school transcript

Ordering Transcripts

Apply ButtonIn order to complete the admission process with TrineOnline, we will need your official transcripts. If you are applying for an associate or bachelor's degree program, we will need:

  • Offical transcripts showing evidence of graduation from an accredited high school or acceptable score on the General Education Development (GED) exam
  • Official transcripts from ALL post–secondary schools you attended.

If you are applying for a master's degree program, we will need :

  • Official transcripts from ALL post–secondary schools you attended 

Let us help!

We are happy to help you order your transcripts! 



You will receive your transcripts within three to five days. Please note, not all high schools and colleges allow us to order your transcripts on your behalf. If we cannot order the transcript for you, a TrineOnline director of admission will contact you. 

Interested in ordering your transcripts yourself?

That's easy too! Just find the schools from which you need transcripts on Parchment or the National Student Clearing House.

Fill out the appropriate form and have your transcripts sent to onlineadmit@trine.edu or

Trine University
TrineOnline Admissions
9910 Dupont Circle Drive East, Suite 130
Fort Wayne, IN 46825

Please note, the TrineOnline Office of Admission will only accept sealed (or electronic) transcripts from a high school or college.